Today we’re excited to announce the release of a new iThemes plugin: Landing Pages, a WordPress Landing page plugin.
With the Landing Pages plugin, you publish a landing page from your WordPress website just like a post or page. Because Landing pages should drive conversions. Not drive you crazy.
What is a Landing Page?
[pullquote]Landing pages are special pages on your website, designed with a simple purpose: to drive a singular call to action. The Landing Pages plugin specifically focuses on landing pages intended to drive email opt-ins.[/pullquote]
For example, you could use a landing page to offer an ebook download, email course, webinar registration or coupon—in exchange for an email address. You could also use landing pages to build a pre-launch list or build a coming soon page.
Examples of Landing Pages Used to Drive Email Conversions:
- Ebook downloads
- Sales, coupons or special promotions
- Email course lead magnets
- Retargeting ads
- Webinar registration pages
- Pre-launch early access list building
- Coming soon pages
WordPress Landing Pages Made Easy
Now you can build & publish your landing page on your WordPress website in minutes, not hours. With simple settings and straight-forward options, you can launch your page quickly and easily. There’s no need for a separate page template or custom code.
Here’s an example landing page we built using the Landing Pages plugin:
How to Use WordPress Landing Pages
With the Landing Pages plugin, the process goes like this:
- 1. Build & publish your landing page on your WordPress site. Customize with your own branding, colors, images and text. No need for a separate page template or custom code.
- 2. Automatically show a “Thank You” page to users after they opt in. Use this page to deliver their download link, coupon code or webinar access information.
- 3. Subscribers are seamlessly added to your email marketing list. Automatically add subscribers to a campaign in your email marketing tool.
Landing Page Quick Setup
To create your landing page with the Landing Pages plugin, complete a few fields and go! There are no complex setup or settings so you can publish a landing page just like you publish a new post or page in WordPress.
Your landing pages live on your website, not on some 3rd party tool or app, so they integrate seamlessly with your website. So the next time someone says “Just put up a landing page!” … you can deliver one in no time.
- Designed for ease of use so even the most novice user can create a landing page.
- Convert any existing WordPress Page into a Landing Page.
Landing Page Design
The landing pages look great … and convert! With a single default conversion-focused landing page design, you’ll get a beautiful landing page that can also be customized with your branding, colors, images and text.
- Customize your landing page with your own branding, colors, images and text.
- Color picker UI for background colors, heading colors, button/button hover and more
- Customizable headline, sub-headline, masthead text, body, call to action text, buttons and more
- Supports Google Fonts
- Advanced users can add custom CSS
Landing Page Thank You Page
After users opt in from your landing page, you can automatically show a “Thank You” page to users. You can use this page to deliver the download link, coupon code or webinar access information they requested.
- Customizable headline & body
- Quick-add button for download links
- Support for conversion tracking scripts
- Display optional popup opt-in on landing page
- Customize pop-up headline, description & button text
- Option to enable an exit-intent popup
- Option to display popup automatically after 10 seconds
- Popup can slide-up from the bottom-right corner when the page is scrolled 50%
- Create and customize a widget call-to-action to drive traffic to your landing page.
- Option to automatically insert the Landing Page Widget at the end of blog post content
- Customize widget background color, headline, image, button and more
- Connect widget to landing page
- Advanced users can add custom CSS
The Landing Pages plugin integrates with Drip, Mailchimp and Zapier to seamlessly add subscribers from your landing pages to your email marketing list.
- Automatically add landing page subscribers to a list or campaign in your email marketing tool.
- Automatically tag, list, or group your subscribers in Drip or Mailchimp.
- Add your Drip ID, Mailchimp API key or Zapier webhook URL to connect your account
- Export email entries to CSV so you have direct access to email addresses
Grow Your Email List with Landing Pages
Finally, sit back and watch your email list grow. Harness the power of landing pages to see email conversion rates climb by as much as 90%! Subscribers are seamlessly added to your email marketing list, so there’s no extra work.
Save 50% Off the Landing Pages Plugin, Including in the List Building Combo Pack, Through May 31, 2019
Now you can get the Landing Pages plugin, along with the new Content Upgrades plugin, in the List Building Combo Pack … on sale for 50% off through May 31, 2019!