You can integrate your ‘Landing Pages’ WordPress plugin with Zapier, the popular tool for connecting thousands of apps to eachother.
You can use Zapier to directly integrate Landing Pages with Infusionsoft, Aweber, and many many other tools and services.
Before you get started…
- Install and activate your Landing Pages WordPress plugin
- Activate your license key, which you received at the time you purchased (Landing Pages > Settings > License).
- Open a Zapier account if you don’t have one already.
Integrating Landing Pages + Zapier
Follow these steps to connect your Landing Pages to a Zapier “Zap”
- In your Zapier account, click “Make a Zap!” (screenshot)
- Give your new Zap a name. (screenshot)
- Search Trigger apps for “Landing Pages” (screenshot). While our Zapier app is still in beta, you can use this link to access it in Zapier.
- Select “New Entry” then click “Save + Continue” (screenshot)
- Highlight and copy (Control + C) the entire webhook URL provided. (screenshot)
- In WordPress (in a separate browser tab), go to Landing Pages > Settings > Integrations > Zapier. Paste the webhook URL in the box. Then click “save”. (screenshot)
- Submit a new test entry in a Landing Page form on your site.
- In Zapier, click “OK I Did This” (screenshot)
- You should see a green message that says “Test Successful” (screenshot)
- Click “Continue” (screenshot)
- Proceed to add an “Action” app and configure it’s settings. This can be Infusionsoft, AWeber, Slack, Trello, or any other app on Zapier… There are thousands! You can use the values from the name and email fields from Landing Pages.
- Once your “Action” app is set up, you can click “Finish” (screenshot)
- Turn your Zap “on” (screenshot)
Now you’re all set! You can go ahead and test the integration by submitting another entry in a Landing Page and seeing that entry show up in whichever app you integrated.
Integrating Zapier with specific Landing Pages
If you want to create a Zapier integration only with a specific Landing Page (instead of all Landing Pages), use the same instructions as above, except do the following differently:
- In Landing Pages > Settings > Integrations > Zapier > check the box to enable Zapier options on individual Landing Pages.
- Edit the individual Landing Pages you want to integrate with Zapier. There, you will now see a “Zapier” tab. Paste your Zapier webhook URL in the field within this tab.
The Zapier Zap associated with that webhook URL will now only fire when this specific Landing Page form is submitted.